- 7 Boards , 2"x6"x10'
- 1 Boards , 2"x6"x12'
Hardware & Supplies
- 1 150 grit sandpaper for orbital sander
- 1 Box of 2 1/2" Kreg Blue-Kote Screws (see tools list)
- 1 Outdoor sealer of your choice
Cut List & Parts
- 5 Seat boards , 2"x6"x96" (one will need to be notched, see steps)
- 2 Back rest boards , 2"x6"x72"
- 6 Legs and angle supports , 2"x6"x28"
Watch The Video
Watch the full build on YouTube!
Cut the 2x6s.
Cut 5 pieces of 2x6 at a length of 96".
Cut 2 pieces of 2x6 at a length of 72".
Cut 6 pieces of 2x6 at a length of 28".
Assemble the leg panels.
Use pocket holes to connect the pieces. I placed the holes on the inside or under side of the pieces so that they would be less visible.
Assemble the sofa.
Screw the leg panels to the first four seat boards leaving 1/4" gaps. (Used a ruler for spacing)
Screw the angle supports to seat panels with pocket holes.
Cut notches in the last seat boards to fit around angle supports.
Screw on back rest boards.
Seal & add cushions
Seal your sofa, add cushions, and enjoy!