Kreg Tool is an employee-owned company. Each employee has the opportunity to innovate, work hard, and play a crucial role in building something amazing for our customers: the pride of accomplishment. Sounds like fun, right? Keep scrolling to learn more!
Now Available: Temporary Employment Opportunities!
If you are looking for temporary employment, we have the opportunity for you!
- Starting pay $14/hr. with a 10% shift differential for Night Shift, 15% differential for Weekend Shift
- Flexible hours
- Multiple shifts available!
Thank you for your interest with Kreg Tool. Kreg Tool has partnered with QPS Employment Group for our temporary hiring needs. Please visit the QPS website at the link below to apply for this opportunity. You will receive a call from a QPS Recruiter within one business day of receiving your application. For any questions, please contact QPS at 515-266-6700.
To be considered for this opportunity, click on the link HERE to be directed to the QPS website to apply.
Co-Creating Your Future
We’re Building This Together
We all dream of building wealth throughout our career and being able to live comfortably in our retirement years. Kreg makes this possible through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan, or ESOP. Employees become “owners” of Kreg Tool and can benefit from the growth and prosperity of the company. The ESOP is a completely free benefit to employees that could result in significant income in your retirement years.
How We Support You
Time off to recharge
- Paid holidays to celebrate: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Paid vacation days to recharge: 15 days per year to start
- Paid Parental Leave: all full- and part-time employees are eligible for six weeks of paid parental leave
Planning for Your Future
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $8,500 per year
- Scholarship America – Kreg provides scholarships to children of employees
- Personal and professional development classes
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Leave of absence programs
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
An awesome employee experience
- Employee discount on Kreg products
- Flexible workplace – Options for rotating schedules, flex time, and remote work
- Dress for your day
- Fun company events sponsored by an employee-led Activities Committee
- Brand-new campus in Ankeny, Iowa – coming Fall 2021!
Kreg strongly believes in giving back to the community and making a difference in the lives of others. We give back to our community through our Kreg Cares Program. Read more about our community focus here.
Health & Wellness Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness reimbursement
- Corporate rate discount at Anytime Fitness
- Concierge Service
- Company-sponsored fitness challenges and events
- Ergonomic workstations
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Telemedicine benefits
As an employee at Kreg, you aren’t simply making and selling products. You are impacting customers in a very personal and positive way. Read more on some customer stories that we can’t get enough of…
Keaton Minnick, Leon, Iowa
Keaton Minnick has been a raving fan of Kreg since he first got into woodworking during his freshman year of high school. Since that time, he has built hundreds of projects using our tools. Learn more about Keaton’s story and the impact Kreg Tool Company has had on him by watching the below video.
Explore Our Teams
Information Technology (IT)
- Departments: Application Development Support Services, Insights & Analytics, Digital Solutions, and Infrastructure Services and Support.
- Departments: Finance and Accounting
Sales & Marketing
- Departments: Creative Services, Customer Experience, ECommerce & Digital Marketing, Product Line Marketing, Product Management, Sales
- Departments: Product Engineering
- Departments: Human Resources (HR), Communications
- Departments: Facilities, Engineering, Injection Molding, Machine Shop, Production, Quality, Supply Chain, Tool Room, Warehouse/Distribution
Summer Internship Program
- Our Summer Internship Program offers a variety of experience for our interns through community involvement, activities and events, and department project work