- 1 Sheet of plywood , 2' x 4' x 1/2"
Hardware & Supplies
- 1 Wood glue
- 1 Box of 1" pocket-hole screws (see tool list)
- 1 Multiple glass spice jars - we used these: https://amzn.to/3wZlkLn
- 1 Stain
Build First Two Tiers
- Drill three pocket holes in two of the Shelf Backs.
- Drill three pocket holes in all three Shelf Risers on the long straight edge.
- Using pocket screws, attach a Shelf Back to a Shelf Riser with the angled edge of the Shelf Riser angled away from the Back.
- Repeat for a second Shelf Back and Riser.
Attach First Level
- Using pocket screws, attach the Shelf Back with no pocket holes to one of the tiers you created in step one.
- Attach flush on the edges.
Attach Back Tier
Using pocket screws on the riser of the other tier created in step one, attach the tier to the Shelf Back on the first tier.
Add Back Riser
Using pocket screws, attach the final Shelf Riser to the edge of the back Shelf Back.
Stain and Insert
- Add stain and finish to suit your decor style if you desire. Plywood is roughly the same color as the inside of most drawers, so you can leave natural to blend.
- Insert the organizer into your drawer. It should fit snuggly, but you can add a bracket to the back Shelf Riser if it is sliding around.
- Transfer all your spices to the glass spice jars and add labels.
- Sort by alphabetical order.
Enjoy your handiwork and tag @CharlestonCrafted on Instagram with a picture!