- 3 Board , 2x4 , 96"
- 3 Board , 2x6 , 96"
Hardware & Supplies
- 1 Wood Glue
- 1 Decking Screws
- 1 Finishing Nails
Build the Main Frame
1. Join the two long (1′ 4.5″) stretchers to two legs using wood glue, biscuits if you’d like, and a fastener of your choice (either deck screws or finishing nails).
2. Clamp the parts together while assembling to keep everything flat and easy to manage.
Build Secondary Base Frame
1. Join the remaining two legs to the four short (7.5″) stretchers with wood glue and decking screws.
2. Clamp the subassemblies together to keep the parts together.
Build Base with Frame Assemblies
1. Center the two leg subassemblies on the original leg assembly.
2. Join these parts together with glue and decking screws.
Cut the Table Top Rail Pieces
1. Cut the table top rail pieces, with a 45-degree angle at both ends, as indicated above.
2. Prep a total of 4 pieces.
Attach Table Top Rail Pieces
1.) Cut the table top rail pieces, with a 45-degree angle at both ends, as indicated above.
2.) Prep a total of 4 pieces.
Cut and Attach Top of Table
1. Lay four 1’10” boards for the top on a flat surface to get the most visually appealing configuration.
2. Start by attaching the middle two boards centered on the base, using wood glue and decking screws or finishing nails.
Sand, Stain, Enjoy
1.) Sand any rough edges.
2.) Paint, stain, or seal as you’d like.