- 1 Sheet 3/4" sanded pine plywood
Hardware & Supplies
- 1 Box of 1 1/4" pocket-hole screws (see tools list)
- 1 Sandpaper, various grits
- 1 Bag of feather finish concrete mix
- 1 Drywall sanding mesh, 120 grit
Cut the plywood
Cut the basic pieces with a circular saw guided by the Kreg Straight Edge Guide.
Cut the top
Cut a circle in the top with a jig saw, then cut it in half to get two panels that can go around the plant.
Assemble and apply concrete
Screw the 1-1/2" wide strips to the narrow side panels to make ledges for the top and base plates. Use pocket holes to attach the side panels to make a square plywood tube. Coat the entire outside with feather finish concrete mix.